Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Speed Racer...








Kate got her first "trike" for X-Mas this year from her wonderful Auntie Kristine and Mark. She really likes to sit on it and is just starting to get the whole concept of "scooting" around. These picks crack me up because I think she really belives that she is going VERY fast, but she is barely going anywhere...it is more or less her posing for the camera...we all know she is a PRO at that! I swear, if her hair would mellow out, I would get her into modeling. She so much as hears the camera turn on she comes running yelling, "Cheese", at the top of her lungs!!!!!

1 comment:

krislars said...

Too cute! I love the progression of the photos. Looks like she's riding then, wup!, she's got her feet up, coasting! Like the pointed toes too!

Mark liked her tuck position...he says she's ready to race!

:-)