Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sleep?!?!?!?!?!

If only you could see me today! Wow, I am wiped. Kate and Will decided not to sleep a wink last night. Well, I take that back, they slept, but not at the same time...and did I mention that Brad is in Singapore??? So who got to stay up all night??? Fun times! I am thankful that Brad helps out as much as he does, now I just want him to come home. Well, I have to wait a week for that. I am sure by the end of it, we will officially have a family bed so I can have some sanity and sleep! He can be the bad guy and kick them out when he gets home. I was also planning on getting Will transistioned to his crib this week, but after last night, I just need to be able to sleep so I can run around with these kiddos all night! See how out of it I am...I meant day!

Here's to not falling asleep today while watching my babies!

No comments: